Natural weight loss with herbs can happen if you know which ones can work and are safe for you. They can be a safe alternative if you educate yourself on how they work and how they interact with your body. Don’t expect every herbal weight loss product to be safe for you. While there are many which will safely help your body lose weight, there are others that could be very harmful to you, even though they might be safe for some other people.
Here are some herbs that are considered safe and effective loss used correctly.
– Alfalfa works as a diuretic and has ingredients that help make fat more soluble and helps your blood vessels stay healthier.
– Chickweed helps in the breakdown of fat molecules. Use this with burdock root which will help remove the fat molecules and purify the blood.
– Cayenne pepper has capsaicin that helps with blood circulation and digestion. It works by increasing your core body temperature affecting your body’s metabolism, helping it to rise. This helps with weight loss.
– Dandelion Root works in the liver by helping clean the body of toxins and makes your body metabolize fat better.
– Fennel Seed increases your energy level and helps to reduce hunger. Use nettle in a tea to help in weight loss. *Be very careful to not go over the recommended amount of fennel seed because in large doses it can be toxic. Check with your doctor to find out how much fennel is a healthy amount to ingest.
– Flax Seed is a great source of fiber and protein. It has a lot of phytonutrients and vitamins and is one of the best aids in getting a healthier body. It can help curb your appetite if taken 20-30 minutes prior to your meals. Furthermore, it is a bulk laxative so be prepared for the results.
– Green Tea is a very popular product that helps the metabolism of fat and raises your level of energy working much like caffeine in giving you more energy.
– Hawthorn Berry helps get rid of food that has trouble digesting in your stomach, helps the adrenal glands by stimulating them, and improves the thyroid. *Be sure that you check with your doctor when using this because if you have a thyroid condition or are taking medication for your thyroid, hawthorn can have an adverse effect.
There are many other herbs that people have had success with when trying to lose weight. Before trying any of these, make sure you talk to your doctor and/or a herbalist looking at how it might affect you and react with medications or other supplements you might be taking. It is tempting to find everything in pill form. While this might be convenient, the best way to achieve natural weight loss with herbs is to find fresh or whole dried herbs and use them as much as possible.